Terms & Conditions
1. Website Operator
This website is operated by Headlamps Direct, Unit 7, Woolfold Industrial Estate, Stewart Street, Bury, Lancashire. BL8 1SF
You can telephone us on 0161 763 0800 or email us email@example.com
2.1 Headlamps Direct grants you a non-exclusive licence to use this website upon the following Terms and Conditions.
2.2 Headlamps Direct may terminate this licence at any time without notice.
3. Materials in Site
3.1 This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Headlamps Direct. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to Copyright.
3.2 You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal use only. The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties, without the prior written consent of Headlamps Direct is prohibited.
3.3 Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4. Accuracy of Information
4.1 The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. Headlamps Direct is not responsible for any inaccuracies and (except as set out in clause 6.3) makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy.
4.2 The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
4.3 While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. Prices and specifications are subject to change, and products and prices shown may vary from those in-store. All goods are subject to availability.
4.4 Manufacturer details are listed for guidance only.
4.5 Whilst every care has been taken in supplying the information within this website Headlamps Direct cannot accept any legal liability for any information that is inadvertently incorrect.
5.1 This website may contain links to other websites. Headlamps Direct accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under our strict control. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by Headlamps Direct of that other website.
5.2 You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Headlamps Direct.
6.1 Headlamps Direct does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
6.2 Except as set out in Clause 6.3, Headlamps Direct will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or other materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
6.3 These Terms and Conditions do not exclude its liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from the negligence of Headlamps Direct, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for Headlamps Direct to exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability.
7.1 Headlamps Direct Privacy Statement forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Complete Agreement
These Terms and Conditions (including the Privacy Statement referred to in clause 7.1 contain all the terms which you and the Operator have agreed in relation to the use of the website.
9. Jurisdiction and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
This website is controlled and operated by Headlamps Direct from its offices in England. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these Terms and Conditions or of any term of these Terms and Conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or use of the website.
9.1 Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
10. All Pictures on the Website are for illustrative purposes only to help our Customers choose which lighting part to purchase for their vehicle. Although a lot of care and effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of these lighting part images Headlamps Direct cannot be held responsible for any incorrect or incomplete images.
11. Any Labour Costs for the fitting of lighting parts (such as Payment to a Garage for fitment of a lighting part) IS NOT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF Headlamps Direct therefore No Refund for any type of Labour can be given in any eventuality.
12. ALL items being returned for any reason require the original invoice as proof of purchase.
13. All Manufacturer dates and year changes stated on this website are intended to help consumers make choices as to the correct lighting part for their vehicle. However we cannot guarantee these dates to be absolutely 100% perfectly correct, as there is ambiguity with the dates published with the different car part manufacturers. We have tried with considerable effort to give accurate manufacturer year listings, but we cannot be held responsible for inaccurate listings.
14. All painted orders are classed as personalised goods under the DSR regulations therefore we are unable to refund any customer errors on painted orders
15. Headlamps Direct reserves the right to alter the specification of any product within the www.headlampsdirect.co.uk website without prior notice to any third party.
16. Purchase of goods through www.headlampsdirect.co.uk does not require registration of an account; should you choose to register an account you agree that the email you provide us as part of the user registration process can be used by Headlamps Direct to send you news, updates and important service messages time to time.